Sales Executive - Polythene
ANY UK LOCATION
£25-28K+ Car + Commission + Pension + 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our client is a leading flexible packaging company supplying woven polypropylene sacks, bulk bags and FIBC's to a range of market sectors including building, engineering, food and chemical markets. Our Client is looking for someone who can bring something new to their business i.e. a new product line / range.
They are currently recruiting for a home based Sales Executive, the role will be a mix of new business generation and managing existing account (the value of this will depend on the candidate's location). Our client is looking for a realistic amount of £50K GP in the candidates first year. The territory will be defined around the candidate's location.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Confident in generating new business as well as increasing sales within existing accounts
- Able to gain new leads through a structured, disciplined and professional approach in order to achieve outperformance results
- Gather and report marketing intelligence
- Proven ability to develop good working relationships at all levels
- Strong and honest work ethic and the drive and motivation to thrive in a demanding sales environment
- Highly results motivated with a with a positive outlook
- Ability to deliver an excellent customer experience and customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Email) are essential