Finishing Manager - South Yorkshire - £30k+25 days Holidays Shifts/weekend working
Good opportunity to join this award winning company, who are seeking an experienced Finishing Manager
To run the company’s Hand-Finishing department effectively and efficiently.
- To recruit full-time and part-time staff
- Manage staff and monitor performance
- Ensure required quality of work
- Work with the production team on deadlines and produce the job to spec
- Monitor workloads using various production methods and monitor capacity
- Ensure quality control before being despatched
- To drive the on-going development of Lean principles throughout the Department
- To be well presented for work and conduct yourself in a professional and responsible manner at all times
- To fulfill the Company’s requirements with regard to the Company’s Management Information Systems at all times
- To follow all administrative procedures adopted by the Company at all times
If the above sounds like you we would love to hear from you!