Die Cutting Operator
A midlands-based finishing company is looking for a die cutting operator to be responsible for managing all aspects of our client’s die cutting equipment, including performance, productivity, quality and maintenance.
The Responsibilities For the Successful Applicant Will Include:
- Performance of manual task in the set-up, maintenance, and operation of die cutter equipment to accurately produce to customer specification.
- Understand general knowledge of die cutting processes and equipment.
- Reading job tickets to determine set up specifications and instructions.
- Observe and monitor machine operations to detect malfunctions and to determine whether adjustments are needed.
- Perform all assigned work effectively and on schedule.
- Daily/weekly/monthly maintenance tasks.
- Coordinate efforts as part of the team as needed to maximise production efficiencies.
Candidates must also have a general rounded knowledge of finishing requirements including lamination machinery, folders and guillotines. You must have experience operating finishing equipment to a high standard and meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
This company has got a team of highly skilled people who care and who create fantastic products. They devote time into understanding their clients’ needs, showing enthusiasm, patience and persistence creating outstanding results.
We are looking for someone with a keen eye to detail, quality conscious and able to work under their own initiative and as well as part of a team. You must be highly capable of understand existing production systems and schedules.