Internal Account Executive | Digital Print & Packaging | West Midlands
Forward thinking company making heavy investment in modern equipment, reaping the benefits with numerous awards. This highly current digital print company requires an Internal Account Executive to support their operation and to be part of the outstanding team who are bringing about impressive future plans.
Internal Account Executive | Digital Print & Packaging | West Midlands | £24k-£27k
Established for over 30 years this company thrives on staying ahead in the industry, successfully expanding into the digital market and specialising in high volume, self adhesive label production. On-going investment has provided the latest kit and a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic Internal Account Executive.
With responsibility for a portfolio of key accounts, the successful applicant will:
- Ensure that these long standing clients are well serviced and provided with the service they have come to expect
- Ensure all clients are fully aware of the company’s full product offering and able to make suggestions to clients on best options for their needs
- Support the Production Manager in all administration tasks
- Provide advice and support to staff, clients and suppliers on any and all print related matters
The role would suit someone in the early stages of their print career with:
- Strong customer service qualities and excellent client focus
- Proactive attitude to work – previous experience in telesales or key account management would be advantageous
- Good all round knowledge of print, and ideally, packaging
- The ability to complete print administration accurately and efficiently
- Proven IT skills
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
If you are based in the West Midlands and are looking for the next step in your career within digital print/packaging, this could be the opportunity for you! To apply, please send your CV to be considered.