Our Client is a successful International Company who are offering a fantastic opportunity to be part of their UK operation in an Ink Technician role that will provides in-plant support to a prestigious customer. The role involves managing the Customer's ink account on site on behalf of our Client and supporting all areas relating to the supply of inks. Main functions of role:
- Continuous Improvement philosophy a must.
- Full responsibility of the day to day running of the Ink department.
Provide in house training for assistant printers and work with Client management if additional resource is required.
Control any new ink matchings for new designs and work with Repro Co-ordinator & Colour Co-ordinator to ensure the end goal is met.
Ordering of consignment ink stocks whilst maintaining a low stock level.
- Full understanding of X-Rite systems such as Colour cert, IFS, X Rite spectrophotometry, etc is a must.
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to and that a “clean as you go” policy is followed.
This is very much a hands on role and leading by example and will also involve compiling monthly reports.
- All enquiries in strictest confidence
- CVs in Word format please (.doc / docx).