Business Development Manager | Small & Large Format Digital Print | M62 Corridor
High quality digital print specialist with an unrivalled reputation for innovation, quality and excellence in customer service.
Business Development Manager | Small & Large Format Digital Print | M62 Corridor | £35k-£45k Basic + OTE £50k-£65k+
Highly regarded independent print group, this is a fast paced business able to manage all stages of customer campaigns in-house from creative, print, finishing and distribution. Boasting the latest in digital print technology, 2019 has seen a number of investments guaranteeing leading edge digital solutions.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Targeting and winning new business
- Cross selling the company’s range of services for small and large format digital print
- Covering the M62 corridor
- Working with customers in the architecture, engineering, retail and exhibition sectors for large format graphics, professional services and financial services for small format digital
- Managing and developing existing accounts and new accounts when brought on board
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record in business development from new and existing accounts
- Background in selling small or large format digital print
- Interest in innovation in digital print
- Relationship builder with a solutions approach to selling
- Ambitious individual with gravitas
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a thriving and growing business with excellent opportunities for career development.
Apply for Business Development Manager | Small & Large Format Digital Print | M62 Corridor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly