Sales Account Manager | POS | London/Midlands
Leading group within the POS sector synonymous with innovative design. Add to this numerous awards for innovation, customer services and a plethora of accreditations including ISO and various quality and environmental accolades; you have an unrivalled platform to work from, offering clients a fully integrated solution for POS.
Sales Account Manager | POS | London/Midlands | £45k-£55k + OTE £60k-£80k+
Specialising in creative, manufacturing and logistics for POS, they work with the best known high street stores and brands providing excellence in customer service. The group product offering incorporates FSDUs, counter units, pallet wraps, banners, dump bins, gondolas, IQM, presentation and gift boxes and marketing print.
A pivotal role contributing to the company’s growth plans, as Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Taking over a number of existing accounts and assessing opportunities for growth
- Targeting and winning new customers, then managing and developing these accounts once on board
- Cross selling the group’s full range of creative, manufacturing and logistics solutions
- Working with clients in the retail and brand sectors
- Working from home
Key attributes required:
- Current experience operating within the POS sector
- Able to present professionally in front of clients
- Proven relationships builder with demonstrable track record in developing existing and new accounts
- Sharp commercial acumen
For the chance to join an organisation who invest in their people and who demonstrate a forward thinking approach, submit your CV today to be considered for this unrivalled opportunity.