Packaging Sales Coordinator | Corrugated Packaging | North West
We are looking for a motivated individual who is on their way up in their career – a go getter with the panache to provide excellent service to a high calibre client base of blue chip brands and retailers as part of a long-term career move.
Packaging Sales Coordinator | Corrugated Packaging | North West | Up to £28k plus bonus
A desirable company to work for with unrivalled capabilities, you will be working for one of the leading suppliers of corrugated packaging whose roster of clients couldn’t be more inspiring. ISO accredited with the ability to supply complete, cost effective packaging solutions this is a company set up to provide an unrivalled service to their customer base across the UK.
As Sales Coordinator your primary responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the smooth and efficient running of the department
- Facilitating the start to end sales process
- Proactive and total ownership of an allocated number of key accounts
- Developing a solid understanding of individual customer needs and their requirements
- Building and maintaining excellent rapport with customers through proactive communication
- Taking inbound customer calls and emails, handling responses swiftly and efficiently
- Raising customer orders
- Dealing with invoices on a daily basis and monitoring all on-going orders
- Processing all sales related paperwork and maintaining a highly organised system of working
Key attributes required:
- Strong people skills with the ability to easily develop rapport
- A background in a similar role with experience in order processing and managing costs and quotations would be preferable
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask
- An understanding/background of the packaging industry would be an advantage
- MIS knowledge would be a definite preference but full training will be given to the successful applicant
- Strong MS Office skills
Definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in. A fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for career progression and stability within an ambitious UK company.
If the role is of interest, in the first instance please apply online attaching a current CV.