DS Smith, Retail Marketing have an exciting opportunity for a tenacious and confident Account Manager to join their team. The role offers the chance to work with high profile clients within the Health & Beauty sector. We are looking for a professional individual who has the ability to pro-actively drive sales, increase margin growth and maintain client satisfaction across these high volume multiple accounts.
If you are an experienced Account Manager, with excellent knowledge of Health & Beauty brand processes and a sound understanding of CAD, then we would like to hear from you!
The key responsibilities associated with the role will include the following:
• Proactively follow up all successfully orders for feedback and to measure client satisfaction
• Conduct regular desk reviews and bi-annual appraisals with any direct reports, and maintain correct paperwork in accordance to the Retail Marketing Performance Management System
• Remain in regular contact with each client to ensure the production of accurate forecasts on a weekly or monthly basis
• Maintain a record of commercial deals with each client and ensure that all quotations and proposals are in-line with historic trends and client acceptance
What we would like our candidate to have:
• Previous experience of working within the Health & Beauty sector would be an advantage
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Adobe and Power Point
• Solid understanding of CAD and the structural processes
• Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
• Sales or Account Management experience is desirable
• 2D and 3D POS experience
About DS Smith:
DS Smith is a leading supplier of recycled packaging, both within the UK market and throughout Europe. A FTSE 100 listed business with a turnover in excess of £5.7 billion, the organisation employs over 32,000 people worldwide & is continuing to grow both organically & through acquisition.
Location: London (with occasional travel to client/s when required)
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Competitive Pension and Life Insurance Package
• Annual cycle to work scheme