Account Manager - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
DS Smith have an exciting opportunity for a tenacious and confident Account Manager to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract. We are looking for a professional individual who has the ability to pro-actively drive sales, increase margin growth and maintain client satisfaction across high volume multiple account/s.
If you are an experienced Account Manager / Senior Project Manager, with excellent knowledge of 3D POS and a sound understanding of the structural processes, then we would like to hear from you!
The key responsibilities associated with the role will include the following;
• Drive and manage sales and gross margin growth with client/s across relevant DS Smith Retail Marketing services
• Proactively liaise with client/s on a regular basis to obtain opportunities to drive sales
• Proactively follow up all successful orders for feedback and to measure client satisfaction
• Monitor and proactively manage agreed client rate card / non rate carded items
• Remain in regular contact with each client to ensure the production of accurate forecasts on a weekly or monthly basis
• Maintain a record of commercial deals with each client and ensure that all quotations and proposals are in-line with historic trends and client acceptance
What we would like our candidate to have…
• Previous Account Management or Project Management experience
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Adobe and Power Point
• Understanding of CAD and the structural processes
• Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
• 3D POS experience – in both flat packed and pre-filled
Location: London (with occasional travel to client/s when required)
About DS Smith:
DS Smith is a leading supplier of recycled packaging, both within the UK market and throughout Europe. A FTSE 100 listed business with a turnover in excess of £5.7 billion, the organisation employs over 32,000 people worldwide & is continuing to grow both organically & through acquisition.
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Competitive Pension and Life Insurance Package
• Annual cycle to work scheme