Key Account Manager - Flexo & Digital Labels
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - FLEXO & DIGITAL LABELS
M62 CORRIDOR To SOUTHERN ENGLAND
Circa £40K + £50K OTE + Car/Allowance + Pension + Laptop + Phone
Our client is a leading international manufacturer of high-end, unique and complex self-adhesive labelling solutions for promotional or functional use in agrochemical, pharmaceutical, high-end spirits, high-end foods and personal care industries.
There is a current requirement for a home based Key Account Manager to cover England from the South Coast to the M62 Corridor. There are a significant portfolio of blue chip accounts to manage in the core market sectors.
A solid technical understanding of flexo and digital printed labels is preferred although 'rising stars' in other printed packaging will be considered.
This is a strategic role within the business and personality fit will be just as vital as product knowledge.
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets.
- Maintaining and developing constructive and rewarding relationships with demanding customers in person, and via telephone calls and emails.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Blue chip account management experience.
- Confident communication skills along with ability to take the initiative when dealing with clients.
- Attention to detail.
- Possess a high level of drive and ambition. Sincerity, honesty and a high level of personal integrity.
- Competent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Email) are essential.
This is a well invested company with substantial growth plans for the future and is a great time to join if you have ambitious career progression plans.