Business Development Manager | Direct Mail & Transactional Print | UK – Home Based
Inspiring, innovative and cutting edge organisation that are growing substantially with a well-established reputation for market leading communications in direct mail and transactional products.
Business Development Manager | Direct Mail & Transactional Print | UK – Home Based | £40k-£50k + Bonus/OTE: £60k-£70k+
As multi-site operation, they have in-house facilities for creative, personalised direct mail, email and multi-channel communication and transactional mail services.
This role is a group position offering fully integrated solutions across print and digital to high profile brands.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Targeting and winning business offering clients a solutions approach to selling and advising on digital and print formats
- Working with the group’s proposition from concept to completion incorporating brand and product development
- Cross-selling the group’s services into existing customers and working with new customers in the financial, retail, charity and education sectors
- Covering the UK, working from home
- Working with the Operations and Sales Directors to devise and implement strategies for growth for this exciting division
Key attributes required:
- Current experience operating within the direct mail, digital or transactional print sector
- Experience of dealing with a range of market sectors
- Strategic thinker with a sharp commercial acumen
- Proven track record in developing existing accounts and developing new business
- Excellent communicator; able to liaise at senior level
This is an exciting group with major investment plans for 2019/20; contact us today to be considered for this unrivalled opportunity.