Business Development Manager | Commercial Print | South East/London
Uncapped earning potential with an incredibly diverse portfolio of products, this high quality, high profile print specialist has an outstanding reputation for quality and investment in the latest technologies. A gateway to sales success within a business offering a host of future development opportunities.
Business Development Manager | Commercial Print | South East/London | £30k-£40k + OTE £50k & Uncapped Commission
Highly regarded independent print group, this is a fast paced business able to provide a “solutions sale” to their client base via their all round in-house capabilities. This includes creative, print, finishing and distribution. Boasting the latest in digital print technology, 2018/19 saw considerable investment in our client’s business, keeping them at the cutting edge and able to offer the most appropriate and cost effective solutions.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Targeting and winning new business across the South East/London
- Cross selling the company’s range of services for small and large format digital and commercial litho print
- Working with customers from diverse sectors including agencies, print management, publishing, brand owners and construction
- Bringing on board new business and managing and developing your own client portfolio
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record in new business development and the ability to grow and cultivate mutually rewarding client relationships
- Background in selling small or large format digital print and commercial litho work
- Excellent industry knowledge and contacts
- Relationship builder with a solutions approach to selling
- Ambitious individual with tenacity and the ability to get things done
An award winning company with an impressive reputation, strong financials and great scope for career advancement.
Apply as directed below or get in touch for more information.