Account Director | Print Management | Point Of Sale
Account Director (on-site fantastic account) | POS (Point of Sale) | South London | £55,000
Our client is passionate about the work they produce, their customers and their team. Hard work is well rewarded at this company and there is a big commitment to personal development, reflected in a long serving and committed team with an excellent management structure.
About the Account Director role:
As the Account Director you will be responsible for developing every aspect of the accounts across Point Of Sale working with a team of 12 people on a daily basis and based on a key retail client site in South London, we require a hands-on Account Director who will have overall day-to-day responsibility for the account.
About the Account Director:
- Sound technical print knowledge essential
- Experience of Retail and Point of Sale
- Evidence of working on-site with clients in an Agency or Print Management relationship
- Ability to work with and use Excel to a competent level
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Previous experience managing on-site team
If you are an Account Director who fits the bill, you will have strong POS knowledge (2D desirable) with outstanding client and account handling skills. You must be decisive and diplomatic with the ability to get the best from different types of people. It's essential that you are approachable and knowledgeable, inspiring confidence in those around you.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Account Director to work with prestigious, exciting, high end Retail accounts and it will develop into something challenging and exciting so please get in touch ASAP!