Account Manager | Print Management | Wiltshire | £30,000 - £34,000
We have a great opportunity available for an Account Manager to work for a fantastic Print Management client of ours. It's essential that you have a proven background in Account Management and Direct Mail.
As the Account Manager you will support onsite a fantastic client 2 / 3 days a week in Wiltshire with scope to work remotely and travelling to company sites as and when needed
About the Account Manager role:
- As the Account Manager you will be an integral and pro-active member of the client service department, providing first class customer service to a designated portfolio of customer accounts.
- Ensure the contract performs within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Provide support and guidance to your customers as required to ensure that projects run smoothly from development of initial concept, to mapping timelines and managing budgets, through to delivery of the end product.
The successful Account Manager will possess:
- Print services Account Management with a Direct Mail / Transactional mailing bias ideally.
- Account Management experience within Print Management would be lovely but not a 'must'
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multi task and simultaneously manage multiple jobs
- A flexible and robust attitude and be able to work to deadlines
- Good numeracy and commercial awareness
This is a great opportunity for experienced Account Manager to join a progressive Print Management company so if you have the relevant skills don’t let this opportunity pass you by!