Account Manager - Web2print
ACCOUNT MANAGER - WEB2PRINT
Our Client is a well-established company offering creative design and in house print services (kit and premises all owned outright). With a turnover of approx. £6 million the company offer extensive design services, B1 & B2 litho, digital print, large format & finishing within their purpose built site.
They are currently looking for an Account Manager to look after one of their Key Accounts which is based in the USA.
The ideal candidate will have previous customer service / account manager experience and sound good over the telephone, knowledge of Print would be a distance advantage although not essential.
Duties will include:
- Liaising extensively with clients, taking orders over the telephone and assisting on setting up orders on the online portal
- Processing client orders received by telephone and email from instigation stage through to successful delivery
- Allocating stock required to meet order requirements, sourcing stock from suppliers when needed
- Negotiating terms with customers if and when required and managing the production of sales invoices
- Managing computerised client database records and updating information held when necessary
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an internationally recognised brand within a well establish and successful company.