Account Manager | Print Management
Print Account Manager | Maternity Cover Fixed Term Contract, 12 - 18 months (TBC) | Leicester (Based on Site) | £25,000 - £27,000
We have an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager to join a rapidly growing Print Management company which invests in its people, believing staff loyalty and commitment.
Acting as the point of contact to handle customers individual needs, you will help to deliver a positive customer experience.
The Account Manager role will be to resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner, therefore we seek someone with a strong business acumen and with a problem-solving attitude. The Account Manager relies on effective customer relationship management, using your expertise in print and production matters to offer advice and guidance to all clients.
About the Account Manager role:
• Providing support to Account Director
• Liaising with staff in other departments and with external suppliers
• Ordering and maintaining ongoing jobs in production
• Deliver a quality product through efficient supplier management
• Ideally you'll have extensive knowledge of print, POS and associated services
• Minimum of 2 years print management experience
• Account management experience
• Ability to work at a fast pace, under pressure with minimal supervision
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and high level of initiative
• Experience working with Print Procurement Systems (Ideally use of Claritum however training will be given)
• Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc., to produce correspondence and maintain records, spreadsheets and databases
Salary - £24,000 - £27,000 (dependent on experience)
24 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
If you are an Account Manager who fits the bill and you'd like to know more about this fantastic Account Manager opportunity please hit the APPLY button below!