Graphics Installer - Large Format
GRAPHICS INSTALLER ESSEX
£Open depending on experience + Company Van
Our client is one of the UK's most reputable large format print companies with a strong history dating back over 30 years. Due to a recent investment and increased expansion they are recruiting a high calibre Installer to maintain and grow our installation department to service all companies within their group.
You will benefit from working for a company that has fantastic reputation for providing quality bespoke large format graphics and displays into the retail, POS, corporate, leisure and exhibition sectors. Boasting some big name clients, they are known for our excellence and reliability. With top of the range equipment, a remarkable creative and project management team, twinned with a genuinely happy workforce - one you would be proud to be part of.
Based out of their site in Essex your will be responsible for installing graphics, fabric, di bond, foam ex, window displays, event / exhibition graphics and signage across London and the South East.
The successful candidates will possess:
- Experience/knowledge of large format print/signage Industry.
- Knowledge of the main process involved in the manufacture of print.
- In depth knowledge on installation processes, timeframes and potential issues.
- Ability to manage, develop and coach a small team.
- Strong multitasking ability, demonstrating experience working on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex jobs, multiple changes and tight deadlines.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent team player and work ethic.
- Flexible attitude to working times.
This is a great the opportunity to be part of a forward thinking, driven and ambitious company that encourages performance and progression.