Project Manager | Packaging Repro | Essex
World class packaging supplier to the FMCG industry. Multi award-winning specialists in retail and FMCG brand management renowned for their truly ‘outside the box’ approach to packaging design. Dealing with iconic brands this is a role that will give you the scope to expand on your experience with a UK leader with some impressive credentials.
Project Manager | Packaging Repro | Essex | £26k - £32k
Offering a total brand management package this company is fully focused on creating dynamic and engaging packaging with real ‘pull’. With office locations spanning over four continents they are proud partners to the US and Europe’s top retailers and Fortune 500 Brand Owners. Continual investment in targeted and innovative technology along with only the highest standard of creative and prepress graphics solutions means they can manage almost any campaign from concept to shelf.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working alongside the Account Director within a team of 2 Project Managers and 1 Print Technical Manager
- Managing client relationships and providing project information and status updates
- Working on continuous improvement of service with the team
- Attending relevant category meetings to update all team members/stakeholders on project statuses
- Working collaboratively with the client and design agencies to ensure design meets critical path
- Working closely with Design and maintaining key relationships at a day to day level alongside Account Director
- Chasing of artwork approvals and queries
- Strong project management skills
- Packaging design/agency experience
- Ability to communicate concisely and effectively
- Ability to prioritise work to effectively manage workload
- Excellent time management
- Confidence using Microsoft applications, in particular Excel
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
With a love of project management in all its glory you’ll be the driving force behind innovative solutions that are fully customer focused. You’ll benefit from a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including incentive plans and more, within an employee-focused, high performance-based culture.