We have an opportunity for an Estimator to join this growing, fast paced business. We're looking for a highly motivated team player with an excellent knowledge of litho and digital processes including B1 printing, cut sheet/continuous digital and direct mail.
Your estimating experience and commercial intuitiveness must be solid. You'll create estimates efficiently and provide technical and sales support. Possessing the skills to respond to enquiries in a pro-active way is essential, you will also need to outsource any specialist printing or finishing that cannot be done in-house.
Key responsibilities for this Estimator are....
- Liaising with sales people and customers to fully understand their needs
- Providing estimates using agreed production routes, pricing and selling rates optimising the return
- Suggesting alternatives to specs and production methods
- Ensure all departments are briefed properly
Skills and experience needed for this Estimator role....
- Experience of producing estimates
- A detailed understanding of print
- Experience of standard industry MIS systems
- IT literate and numerate
- Pro-active organiser, able to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Effective communicator
- A team player willing to help colleagues and muck in when needed
If you have the experience for this Estimator role and would like more information please get in touch or you can hit the apply button and you'll be contacted to discuss in more detail.