Sales Support Executive (Print Estimator)
Job Title: Sales Support Executive (Print Estimator)
Location: Liverpool (Speke)
Term: Initial 12 month FTC with a potential to become perm
Prinovis is Europe’s largest printing services provider; it was founded in 2005 as a merger of the gravure operations of arvato (Bertelsmann), Axel Springer and Gruner + Jahr. Now Prinovis is part of the Bertelsmann Printing Group.
Prinovis has production sites in Ahrensburg, Dresden and Nuremberg in Germany and Liverpool in the UK. In addition to the corporate headquarters in Gütersloh, Prinovis has an office in Paris. In total there are 2,300 Prinovis employees.
The Bertelsmann Printing Group comprises all of Bertelsmann’s printing operations: gravure and offset printing plants in Germany and the UK as well as offset and digital printing facilities in the U.S.
It brings together a broad printing and services portfolio, extending from marketing services, creative and content services; data services; prepress, printing and post press services; to comprehensive logistics and customer loyalty solutions.
To be an integral part of the Commercial Team providing a high level of sales support enabling both sales and account management to deliver commercially accurate and timely solutions to potential and current customers.
- Use and develop Prinovis systems to produce accurate and timely quotations for both web offset, gravure and a range of finishing solutions
- A high level of commercial awareness in the world of print
- Regularly engage with other Prinovis departments to ensure commercially and technically viable solutions are offered to the market
- Understand and champion the role of the customer in the business
- An ability to communicate clearly and appropriately with our customers when required
- Commercially astute individual.
- High level of commitment and motivation
- Ability to withstand a high team workload in a supportive environment
- Must be a team-player due to this highly interactive position
- Good communication skills
Education and Background
Commercial estimating experience in a web printing environment is highly desirable
A thorough understanding of technical printing / finishing processes.
An understanding of job costing necessary, either by experience or education
Competent IT Skills (Excel, Word, Estimating system experience desirable)