Regional Category Manager – Strategic Sourcing | Point of Sale | EMEA
Senior level strategic procurement role with global reach. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a global outsourcing group managing pan-European supply chain for POS and overseeing regional teams in the Americas, UK and Europe.
Regional Category Manager – Strategic Sourcing | Point of Sale | EMEA | Salary to Attract the Best
A multi-site operation offering fully integrated print solutions serving the retail sector, this company holds a leading position in the market as part of a global group and is firmly established in its markets. With extensive in-house technology to produce fantastic, highly recognisable branded print, they are undoubtedly the future of the industry.
Duties for this role will include:
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert on all things relating to temporary POS
- Providing the account management teams with a detailed understanding of the supplier landscape, aligning the most appropriate capabilities to current and future needs and continually driving commercial value
- Defining the sourcing strategy for the category across the defined geographical area relevant to the client’s sourcing requirements
- Managing key supplier relationships and collaborating with the client facing teams and category support functions to identify and implement opportunities within the supply base to improve cost and improve performance to meet and exceed KPIs and contractual requirements
- Managing a team of regional category managers and delivering measurable cost savings through supplier negotiations
Key attributes required:
- You will be an established sourcing professional with credible experience covering:
- Cost management, data manipulation and analytics
- Defining and implementing sourcing strategy
- Negotiating complex contracts
- Setting, measuring and monitoring SLAs and KPIs, tender and supplier management
- Knowledge of different material substrates
- Ability to lead and manage a diverse team
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced procurement manager who is looking for that next step. Please apply today attaching your current CV for immediate consideration.