Business Development Manager - Print Management / Marketing Sol
(DM2145) BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - PRINT MANAGEMENT / MARKETING SOLUTIONS
£Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission + Car / Allowance
Our Client is a dynamic print management agency based in central London, who manages the print & distribution of printed brochures, magazines, direct mail and digital solutions.
They currently require a Business Development Manager to identify and develop new and existing business opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an entrepreneurial company with an exciting approach to working with their clients.
- Selling print management service to B2B clients, recommending solutions by adopting a consultative sales approach
- Identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Building a sales pipeline
- Networking & building client relationships
- Managing client expectations
- Sourcing print solutions and providing quotes
- Providing excellent customer service
- Providing weekly sales pipeline reports
The Ideal Person will have:
- Business to business sales experience working for a manufacturer
- The ability to identify opportunities and possess the skills to develop them profitably
- Able to demonstrate a track record of sales success
- Confident presentation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A hard work ethic
- Excellent organisation skills
- Motivation to earn sales commission
- The ideal candidate will have a proven background in the commercial print market.
Apply for Business Development Manager - Print Management / Marketing Sol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly