Print Co-Ordinator- Northampton - £25k
Successful and diverse solutions based company, who provide total solutions for a wide range of businesses from the SME to well known corporate
They are looking for an experienced print administrator/Co-ordinator to join this friendly busy dynamic business providing print solutions from brochures, flyers, business cards, to the specials like printed umbrellas, mugs etc
Provide print support for the group print business, working closely with the Sales Manager and Account Manager
Duties will include:
- Generate quotes for new & existing clients
- Provide support of the online ordering system ·
- Communicating with customers to ascertain their requirements.
- Quoting on customer’s requirements ·
- High level of communication with suppliers, customers and the Sales Team ·
- Ensure all job information is accurate on Progress ·
- Liaise with the buying team to enable them to place orders with suppliers.
Person specification ·
- Good administrative and / or customer service experience ·
- A very keen eye for detail ·
- Wellorganised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks accordingly ·
- Able to self-manage without supervision ·
- Can work under pressure ·
- A methodical approach to work ·
- Good knowledge of litho & digital print ·
- Sufficient product knowledge to generate quotes ·
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Training will be provided on relevant internal software systems and have an interest in design-based packages ·
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a good telephone manner ·
- Numerate ·Confidence to interact and deal with people at all levels of the business ·
This really is an exciting opening within a great business. If you feel you've got what it takes to make a success of this opportunity then please send your CV to us ASAP!