Business Development Manager | Commercial Print | South West – Home Based
6 days left
- Contract Type
Increase your profile in the industry. As a result of a group-wide reorganisation we are recruiting for a strong and dynamic Business Development Manager to champion sales success for a highly profitable company benefitting from an exemplary reputation. Showcasing expansive production capabilities you will be joining a business who’s improvement driven and going through a strong growth period.
Business Development Manager | Commercial Print | South West – Home Based | £32k - £45k dependent on experience + Bonus/Commission
Award-winning eco-certified nationwide printing company and providers of outstanding digital and litho print, marketing and fulfilment solutions in the UK. Offering a complete print solution from concept to delivery, with a vast range of equipment and printing presses this is a company able to cater for every size and scale of print project.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling the group’s complete range of print products and services
- Covering a national territory
- Selling a full range of printed brochures, direct mail, stationery, posters, magazines, newsletters, business cards and catalogues etc.
- Providing genuine consultative service to customers
- Managing and developing existing accounts; increasing revenue based on a solutions approach to selling
- Covering the UK with the flexibility to work from home
Key attributes required:
- Current and relevant sales success selling commercial print
- Can demonstrate an effective balance between servicing accounts well and developing new business
- Used to performance measurement, open diary and effective journey planning
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A dynamic and positive individual with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Innovative and creative mindset/solution focussed
- PC literate – an excellent understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Full UK driving license
Make an impact with leaders in the industry and develop a promising career. The salary and benefits package will fully reflect your skills and experience and there will be every opportunity for positive career development and continuing progression.
Submit your details to be considered.
Apply for Business Development Manager | Commercial Print | South West – Home Based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly