Studio Manager | Print | Wales
Fantastic opportunity not to be missed if you’re looking to further your skills and join a leading commercial printer that delivers quality through the use of Heidelberg technology and state of the art multicolour print presses.
Studio Manager | Print | Wales | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
With an impressive array of state-of-the-art presses, finishing and binding equipment, this company pride themselves on delivering an unrivalled level of service. Having one of the largest offerings in the publishing sector they are a company that can comfortably offer a wide range of art catalogues, magazines and books at the highest quality and in the most efficient and sustainable way.
As a Studio Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing studio tasks
- All colour management tasks
- Liaising with clients and taking briefs
- Running pre press software:
- Adobe Suite Package
- Prinect Workflow
- Working inline with ISO quality standards
- Adjusting plate curves
- Operating plate maker if required
Key attributes required:
- Strong working/technical knowledge of all Adobe CS packages
- Previous experience working with Prinergy software
- Colour management experience essential
- Quality conscious approach to work
- Ability to work to high standards and tight deadlines
An exceptional opportunity to join a highly successful company with excellent benefits and build a long term career.
Submit your details without delay to be considered.
Apply for Studio Manager | Print | Wales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly