Account Manager - Signage / Large Format
ACCOUNT MANAGER - SIGNAGE / LARGE FORMAT OXFORDSHIRE
Up to £30K (Depending on Experience)
Our client are a signage company based in the South East, they manufacture and install signage to the highest standards to some of the UK's largest companies.
They are currently looking for an Account Manager to join their busy Team; this job is a key part within their business, and requires a very organised, well-motivated person.
- Liaising directly with clients and obtain the information required for their signage needs.
- Estimating costs and produce clear and concise paperwork for each individual job.
- Ensure that all departments have a clear understanding of each job including purchasing, manufacturing and installing.
- Liaising with the Production Coordinator to ensure that all jobs are scheduled to the dates requested by the client.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- You must have an excellent telephone manner.
- You must have fantastic attention to detail.
- You must have strong project management skills.
- You must have strong interpersonal skills.
- You must have excellent organisational skills.
- You must be a very quick learner.
- You must have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- You must be versatile and flexible.
- You must be flexible enough to work overtime at short notice.
Knowledge of production software (preferably Clarity) would be an advantage, but no essential as full training will be provided.