Senior Account Manager - POS / POP (FTC 12 MONTHS)
NEW VACANCY! (SC2786)
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - POS / POP (FTC 12 MONTHS)
KENT / SOUTH EAST LONDON (HOMEBASED)
The role will be initially 3 or 4 days on the office (to orientate yourself) and then this could be relaxed as you become more settled.
£40-46K + 25 Days Holiday + Benefits
Our client is a leading supplier within the POS and large format digital industry, they offer excellent service standards and product quality from design through to production working with some of the world's most prestigious brands.
They are looking for a Senior Account Manager to cover a maternity period of 12 months at their manufacturing site in Kent. You will be responsible for delivering client growth strategies, through team and inter-departmental collaboration. Principally, you will drive, manage and measure key accounts, ensuring that any contractual performance targets and measures are met. Additionally, there are further opportunities to develop accounts. The post holder will need to ensure that all client relationships perform to expected commercial targets - continuing to drive and manage sales & gross margin growth across all Retail Marketing services.
The key responsibilities associated with the role will include the following;
- Conduct regular account reviews with all clients at the appropriate level
- Monitor performance against all contractual performance targets and, where appropriate, design and initiate any process, or systems improvements to ensure targets are continually met
- Proactively liaise with each client on a regular basis to obtain opportunities to drive sales
- Proactively follow up all successful orders for feedback and measure client satisfaction
- Remain in regular contact with each client to ensure the production of accurate forecasts on a weekly or monthly basis
- Maintain a record of commercial deals with each client and ensure that all quotations and proposals are in-line with historic trends and client acceptance
- 2D flat sheet experience and 3D POS experience
- Experience of maintaining and growing accounts
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Adobe and Power Point
- Sales or project management experience
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- Experience of working within established processes/challenging or improving ways of working