Cut & Crease Operator - Cartons
NEW VACANCY! (PK6059)
CUT & CREASE OPERATOR - CARTONS East Midlands / South East
£ Genuinely Flexible + Overtime Available + 7 Weeks Holiday + Shift Bonus + Pension + Life Insurance
Hours of Work: 3 x 12.5 hour days / nights per week and rotates as 2 weeks of day working and two weeks of night working
Our client is a leading independent manufacturer of printed folding cartons and other packaging solutions, primarily focussing on supplying into the Food, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare sector with an extensive blue chip client list.
Our client has BRC and Pharmaceutical Accreditations.
They are currently looking to recruit a Cut & Crease Operator to produce high quality carton work on the Bobst Expert Cut & Vision Cut Machines.
- Responsible for the smooth setting up, running and routine maintenance of the Bobst Expert Cut & Vision Cut machine
- Ensuring that the company quality and productivity targets are constantly being met
- Attention to detail is paramount
- You will be expected to identify and troubleshoot issues as they arise, both individually and in conjunction with other operators and management
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible attitude towards working is a must
- Must have good working relationships with all individuals and departments
- Ensure that the machine is kept clean and tidy at all times and that maintenance programmes are followed and documented