Account Manager - Direct Mail / Fulfilment
ACCOUNT MANAGER - DIRECT MAIL / FULFILMENT
£Negotiable Depending on Experience + Parking + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Discretionary Bonus + Reviews
Our client is a leading direct mail & fulfilment company, who offer a range of services including poly-wrapping, inkjet, hand finishing, pick & pack and fulfilment.
Due to company growth, they are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager to their busy team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the Excel or Access, knowledge of the Print and Mailing industry would be a distinct advantage.
The Account Manager will provide general project management functions to the company and ensure the smooth running of all aspects of account management. (This position also requires supervision of temporary staff from time to time as required.)
Daily duties can include:
- Managing mailing, fulfilment, response handling projects.
- Managing printing projects - will involve setting up liaising with production / print suppliers.
- Managing / supervising production department staff - establishing a good working relationship, monitoring performance, ensuring each is supplied with correct information and materials to fulfil each job.
- General organisation - Keeping the project management system, files and electronic project folders in an orderly fashion, well labelled and easy to follow by any other member of staff.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers - to involve taking briefs from customers, creating estimates using our accounting system (Quickbooks), ordering materials as necessary, setting up job specifications and adding new jobs to Direct Track, developing good working relationships with key customers, suppliers and staff to ensure best levels of service.
- Being fiscally responsible for management of each project
- Working in accordance with our Quality Assurance (ISO9001) Environmental Management Systems (ISO14001), and Information Security Management Systems (ISO27001).
- Developing accounts to maximise potential. Being available to visit client offices as and when required by customer.
- Managing logistics of exhibition items going to and from events for a client (e.g. through management of stock, booking couriers and physically checking exhibition orders when returned to the company).
- Develop in depth knowledge of Royal Mail services/products.
- Any other reasonable duties as determined from time to time by the management.
*Training can be provided on systems if required.