Experienced Print Finisher
Due to continuing growth and investment we are currently seeking an experienced small format litho/digital Print Finisher.
This senior position covers a wide range of finishing including (training will be given where necessary):
- Machine and manual print finishing
- Booklet making
- Bench work
Conservatree Print and Design is an established digital and Litho printing company working with a prestigious list of clients and has genuine passion for the love of what they do.
Services include Indigo digital, lithographic printing and large format printing as well as fulfilment and mailing.
Based in Theale, Berkshire, the business is going through a period of extended growth through continual investment. There’s never been a better time to join.
- Work with several the UK’s leading brands
- Join an established and growing business
- Work in a friendly and encouraging company
- Join a passionate team with progressive leadership
- Working days
The key skills you will require
- Able to produce accurate, finished products to the highest standards
- Able to give instruction and train junior team members
- Committed to a culture of quality
- Able to work at ease under instruction and independently
- Recognises the importance of teamwork
- Is prepared to be flexible to meet the demands of the business
- Comfortable working on your own initiative
- The ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Able to follow instructions on job sheets
- Good numerical and organisational skills
- Able to lift medium weight boxes
We offer a competitive salary based on experience.