Technical Support Engineer | Digital Print Machinery | North West
Enjoying an unmatched product set and an exceptional reputation on a global scale, this is an exclusive opportunity to join a market leading supplier of flexographic and digital printing presses. A role for a Technical Support Engineer specialising in remote support to join a company offering world class training and excellent development initiatives.
Technical Support Engineer | Digital Print Machinery | North West | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
With a rock-solid foundation of award-winning technologies, support and superior aftercare and training, as the premium brand within their market this company leads the field in digital printing presses. Well-invested and rapidly growing, they have a substantial portfolio of successful business relationships with some of the world’s leading organisations in this sector.
As a Technical Support Engineer you will be office based responsible for:
- Supporting the service desk, service engineers and customers
- Providing telephone and remote access support to key clients
- Providing electrical and mechanical support to engineers
- Providing assistance over the phone and via email
- Reading technical drawings
- Problem solving
- Offering fault finding and repair solutions
Key attributes required:
- Electrical/mechanical engineer background
- Knowledge of both remote access and printing machines
- Knowledge of PLC motion servo monitor controls software and remote diagnostics
- Software knowledge and ability to read technical drawings
- Fully computer literate
A fast-growing industry leader which places a lot of value on employees, you will be joining a company that has a notoriously low staff turnover and that prides themselves on their long term career prospects.