Job Title: Account Director
Reporting to: Business Unit Director
About The Delta Group
The Delta Group is the parent company of 5 internationally recognised organisations: Lick Creative, Superior Creative Services, Zone, Delta Display and MPD Fulfilment.
As a major visual communications group we specialise in the design, print and fulfilment of promotional marketing materials. Our aim is to innovate, progress and evolve our clients’ marketing campaigns to give stand-out in a crowded market. We’re owner-managed and independent, leading small teams of influential thinkers, meaning that we have the agility of a small business but the resources of a large one.
Our belief is that in a changing industry, we must be a company that can change with it.
The management and strategic development of a portfolio of clients, leading and supporting an account team to maximise Delta revenue and profitability. Primary Objectives;
- Ownership and delivery of agreed financial targets
- Leadership, motivation and development of the Account Team
- Development of key client relationships, including senior personnel
- Development and execution of client account plans
- Client retention and development, including the selling of all Delta Group services
- Identification and sharing of best practice amongst the sales and account management team
- Building and developing excellent relationships with other departments
- Timely, insightful and accurate reporting
- Delivery of great client service
- Maintain a close overview of all activities being managed by the account team, with a particular focus on the quality of internal briefing and the successful delivery of key campaigns.
- Timely and accurate forecasting of revenues in all clients.
- Ensure that key client information is kept up to date and accurate at all times on our CRM system (ACT).
- Management of the personal development of all team members, through appraisals, one‐to‐one meetings, mentoring and coaching.
- Be the primary point of escalation for client issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Inspirational team leader with ability to motivate and get the best out of others
- POS production and workflow experience
- Previous experience with working onsite with clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop positive relationships internally and externally
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise work to meet client and business needs
- Commercially astute, understands how to drive revenue and profit
- Sound technical understanding of all Delta core services
- A ‘can do’ attitude always focused on getting the job done to the highest standards possible
- An excellent communicator
- Ability to work at pace whilst maintaining great attention to detail
- Good IT literacy, including good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel