CAD Designer - Signs
CAD DESIGNER - SIGNS
Up To £28K (Depending on Experience) + Overtime + 21 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Our client is a Signage company based in the South East. They offer the full solution from design, manufacture through to installation for a range of clients, mainly within the dining sector.
They are now looking to recruit a CAD Sign Designer to join their team, who will play a key role in assisting with the development of the company. This is an ideal opportunity for someone wishing to join a growing business looking to progress and move forward with their career and the business.
Software Knowledge: Coral Draw, Illustrator, Photoshop & Solidworks would be advantageous.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Creating visuals for client approval working with the sales / projects teams taking briefs on client's requirements to create drawings to spec and budget for clients to sign off and approve
- You will also then need to be able to draw up fully detailed manufacture drawings specifying all dimensions materials to be used & all the details required for the in-house production team to manufacture from this also includes the setting up of all CNC machining files that are required by the production team as well as print ready files for the graphics department to print directly from
- Liaise with other CAD Designers and the production team
- Using Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop on a daily basis, previous experience is essential
- Experience with SignLab & Solidworks programmes is desired but not essential
- Experience in the signage or sheet metal industry is an advantage
- Positive 'can-do' attitude
- A strong desire to work within a team and to be able to assist as and when required
- Self-motivated and driven
- Dynamic, versatile, efficient and a good all-rounder
- You will need a technical mind and the ability to work with your colleagues to achieve high quality drawing that the clients demand