Business Development Manager | Transactional Print, Hybrid Mail, E-Services | South East
Outstanding opportunity to join a business synonymous with leading edge technology and a well established name in hybrid mail and multi-channel solutions for transactional print, direct mail and e-services.
Business Development Manager | Transactional Print, Hybrid Mail, E-Services | South East | £25k-£30k + OTE £55k-£70k+
An independently owned business partnering high profile names in financial services, debt management and local government departments, this is an unmissable opportunity to take over the running of a portfolio of existing accounts and around this, develop new business.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing a portfolio of key accounts
- Targeting and winning new business from existing and new customers
- Working with end users in the financial services, debt management, and local government sectors
- Covering the South East
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record in business development within the transactional, direct mail and/or cross media sectors
- Track record in developing revenue from existing accounts and increasing territory turnover
- Excellent relationship builder with a solutions approach to selling
- Professional communication skills and the ability to work autonomously
- A desire to get results and achieve profits
For a chance to join a pioneering business with ambitious plans for growth, contact us today for more details.