Are you a sales professional with a passion for new business acquisition? Are you a team player who believes collaboration leads to success? Are you a self-starter who embraces accountability as a core value?
Our client, an award-winning publishing company, is seeking a Sponsorship Sales Manager to work with its dynamic sales team. The key purpose of this role is to acquire key sponsorship for some of the most anticipate events in the industry.
This position will function as a key sales role, bringing together brands with events, content, and additional marketing opportunities. This role includes researching, prospecting, pitching, assisting in the creation of sponsorship packages, building and updating sales decks and other sales and marketing materials, CRM updates, tracking contracts and invoicing.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company which can offer huge incentives for the right candidate.
We are looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- Experience in selling brand partnerships in the digital publishing arena
- Prepared to do legwork and open doors
- Contact book
- Tenacity securing sales and generating revenue
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software, including Microsoft Office Suites
- Must be a team player, a self-starter, and a quick learner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and client management
- Extremely organised with demonstrated attention to detail
- Highly motivated and confident
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong career growth interest in sales and brand partnerships/marketing
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com