Printer / Finisher - Large Format
PRINTER / FINISHER - LARGE FORMAT
£Open + Overtime + Pension
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday: 2pm - 10pm / Friday: 9am - 5pm
Our client is a large format specialist based in the East Midlands. They provide a full in-house service of digital, litho, wide format, point of sale and screen printing to their retail clients.
They are currently looking to recruit a Printer / Finisher to join their expanding team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Operation of various print machinery including 2 x Agfa Flatbed UV, Zund Cutting Table and various others including finishing equipment such as guillotine, laminator, foiler etc.
- Understand every job and ensure all materials are correct and present
- Print every job within allocated time scales and to a high quality, ensuring file copies marked on every job
- To be responsible for general cleanliness of the presses and the surrounding area as a part of the daily routine
- Comply with all Health & Safety policies and procedures adopted by the company at all times
- Be well presented for work and conduct yourself in a professional and responsible manner at all times
- To have good knowledge of the trade
- To be organised with the ability to work on own initiative
- A clean driving licence would also be an advantage as there may be some delivery driving involved