Internal Account Manager - Large Format / Signage / Exhibitions
INTERNAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Up to £30K depending on Experience + Uncapped Commission + Benefits Below
Our client is an established, rapidly growing manufacturing business based in Lancashire. They are a market leading manufacturer and supplier of LED lighting and display systems, our client base is a mixture of top brand high street retailers, design agencies and trade; with our products being delivered worldwide.
They are currently looking for an experienced Account Manager with desirable experience in selling bespoke manufactured items (Signage preferable), nothing they sell is "standard"!
Day to Day activities will include;
- Handling incoming sales enquiries via phone and email
- Produce quotes
- Offering product support and advice
- Taking briefs from clients
- Preparing and sending quotations via our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Processing orders through to their production team
You must be experienced in quoting within a manufacturing environment, working without an MRP system, have a practical (yet creative) mind, literate, numerate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook; with a willingness to learn and develop your own skills. Great people skills, problem solving, tenacity, a can do (will do) attitude and a sense of humour are all qualities that will ensure you succeed.
Skills and Attributes;
- Experience in using Salesforce would be an advantage (but not essential)
- Excellent excel skills
- Works well in a team environment, enjoys collaborative working
- Ability to read technical drawings advantageous but not essential
- Experience in manufacturing is essential
- Strong customer service/client management skills
- Excellent team player
- Solid quoting and pricing skills
- Experienced using spreadsheets and a CRM (Salesforce)
- Excellent phone manner
- Ability to understand basic technical drawings a distinct advantage
- Inquisitive approach to opportunities
In return, they offer a fast-paced, fun and exciting place to work with excellent benefits including above average salary, company profit share scheme, uncapped commission, health cash plan, pension and much more.
Benefits include: NO cold calling / Uncapped commission for sales staff / Fast paced, fun and exciting place to work / Modern open plan offices / Annual profit share bonus / 20 days holiday (increasing on length of service to 25) / Early finish on a Friday at 3pm / Christmas shut down (3 days annual leave are used for this) / Regular staff social events (summer parties, Christmas parties etc) / Health cash plan (cash for everyday medical expenses - optical/dental etc.) / Non-corporate, friendly working environment / Free parking