Account Manager | Direct Mail
A fantastic business is based on fantastic people.
Are you an experienced Direct Mail Account Manager, who loves everything Direct Mail and will move heaven and earth to please your clients?
Due to continued growth our exciting client are looking to recruit an experienced DM (Direct Mail) Account Manager to manage a number of major projects for an established client base, you will report to the Directors and will provide general project management functions to the company and ensure the smooth running of all aspects of account management. This Account Manager position also requires supervision of temporary staff from time to time as required.
You will based at their impressive office in Berkshire working alongside their friendly and growing customer services team.
You will play a key role as Account Manager in the strategic growth and development of your accounts, providing advice and guidance and the most effective way for them to produce marketing material for their customer base.
• Already be working as an Account Manager (or similar) within the Direct Mail Industry would be very advantageous
• In depth knowledge of Royal Mail / DSA services / products beneficial
• Be an efficient organiser and possess excellent communication skills.
• Be able to turn work around quickly to meet tight schedules and deadlines.
• Have the ability to manage multiple jobs.
• Have a thorough understanding of materials, costs and production efficiencies.
• Overall be an excellent team player with a “can-do” attitude.
If you are an Account Manager with good Direct Mail & print knowledge who is excited at the prospect of working with a great bunch of people then please let us know you're interested ASAP!