Print & Enclosing Machine Operator
We are looking for a production and quality focused Print & Enclosing Machine Operator capable of working in a high volume and demanding environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company which has a reputation for delivering high impact printed communication materials.
The role requires a meticulous, hard-working individual with a keen eye to detail. You will show an admirable work ethic and be committed to delivering each job to the highest of standards. As Print & Enclosing Machine Operator, your role will be to produce a finished, distributable product.
- Complete all necessary quality controls checks.
- Adhere to all production procedures.
- Keep to the required SLA’s.
- Use equipment to produce a high standard of work.
- Perform all duties with due regard to safe working practices.
- Assist in ensuring that the site is in a tidy condition and operates in accordance with all health and safety requirements.
- Must have experience within the direct mail sector
- Fully competent in all aspects of digital cut sheet printing.
- Enclosing: APSs, Kerns and Letter Sorting Machines
- Printing: IP5000
- A keen eye for quality and a flexible approach to their work.
Lead times can often be very demanding, so we are looking for an intuitive, hardworking professional who can prioritise tasks and think logically and methodically. You must be able to work well in a team and communicate efficiently with piers.