Client Account Manager
Position: Client Account Manager
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £25k - £30k
The Company: Established for over 25 years, my client is an award-winning business in the East Midlands, specialising in fulfilment services.
- Working with the client management team, you will be responsible for client relationship building for a range of different businesses.
- Your role is to ensure the needs of the clients are met with innovations, solutions and responsiveness.
- Planning, organising, negotiating and scheduling time as per the clients’ needs
- Championing the client, putting their needs at the forefront of department focus
- Effectively balancing client requirements with internal business needs
- Developing rapport with clients’ employees at all levels from CEOs to administrators
- Identifying and developing innovative ideas to improve service and profitability of the accounts for their clients and themselves
- Conducting effective meetings on-site and at clients’ premises
- Identifying opportunities to sell a broader range of company services to existing and new clients
- Briefing other departments about new clients, new projects and process changes, taking on end-to-end accountability for this activity
- You will be a strong team player with skills to work as part of a team or independently, both on-site and off-site at client meetings.