Business Development Manager-Signage / Work wear / Promotional
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - SIGNAGE / WORKWEARK / PROMOTIONAL
HOMEBASED / NORTH WEST (covering Cumbria to Birmingham)
£27K + OTE £45,000 + Company Car, Fuel Card, Laptop, Mobile Phone etc.
Our client is a well-established print group based in the North West, specialising in print solutions, promotional merchandise and signage for various market sectors.
The role of the BDM is to win, retain and develop new commercial business in the North-West area, focusing on SME's within the Mid-Market sector.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Selling Signage Solutions, Corporate Workwear & Promotional Products.
- Developing and building relationships with new and existing customers.
- Identify opportunities across the region for sales of current and new products/services for all companies within the Group.
- Manage the full sales cycle from Prospecting to closing then managing the order process with internal departments.
- Report weekly on activity and manage pipelines in line with business expectations.
- The role will report direct into the head of sales.
The Successful Candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within business-to-business field sales.
- Experience and knowledge of working within Promotional Merchandise, Custom-Branded Clothing, Branded Solutions or Print / Signage would be advantageous.
- Driven by the achievement of targets.
- A bright, competitive new business hunter with the drive and ambition to meet targets and develop a new customer base.
- Well organised with the ability to manage your time and sales pipeline effectively.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills.
- Experienced in building and maintaining effective working relationships at all levels.
- A basic working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Outlook and Excel).
- Must live within commutable distance to customers located within the North-West region.
- The role covers the Northern Region and is a field-based sales role. The role will be 4 days field based and 1 day in the office.