Production Scheduler | B2 Litho, Small Format & Finishing | Surrey
Influential position with full involvement in hands-on production planning for a true print specialist with impressive in-house set up. A great time to join the business due to the planned growth. The company are improvement driven and are proud to invest regularly in the most up-to-date facilities/machinery/systems. Huge potential for training and development for the role to lead into a senior position.
Production Scheduler | B2 Litho, Small Format & Finishing | Surrey | £30k
Championing creativity, attention to detail and wealth of experience the company combines modern digital and traditional litho printing techniques to offer luxury and bespoke printed products for a full range of industries. Continually investing in people and equipment they offer a full design service for all print requirements, including litho, digital and large format with a dedicated design studio and specialist finishing teams.
As Production Scheduler, you will be responsible for:
- Hands on production scheduling
- Scheduling work for all 3 departments: litho, small format and finishing
- Creating an accurate working schedule for production
- Tracking work through the business to completion
- Liaising with all areas of the business to provide progress updates ensuring that client expectation is met
- Organising deliveries
- Holiday cover; running the finishing equipment
Key attributes required:
- Detailed working knowledge of print production – this is a prerequisite
- Excellent organisational, communication and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure to deadlines
- Process led and methodical with strong attention to detail
Outstanding opportunity to build your career with a progressive organisation at the forefront of cutting edge technology.
If you match the criteria and are interested in finding out more, please apply today for more details.