Trainee Production Scheduler | B2 Litho, Small Format & Finishing | Surrey
A true print specialist with impressive in-house set up. A fantastic opportunity to take the first step in your career with a company that has an exceptional track-record of nurturing and rewarding talent. Full training will be given for the role to lead into a fully trained production scheduler position.
Trainee Production Scheduler | B2 Litho, Small Format & Finishing | Surrey | Up to £24k
Championing creativity, attention to detail and wealth of experience the company combines modern digital and traditional litho printing techniques to offer luxury and bespoke printed products for a full range of industries. Continually investing in people and equipment they offer a full design service for all print requirements, including litho, digital and large format with a dedicated design studio and specialist finishing teams.
As Trainee Production Scheduler, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with production scheduling
- Scheduling work for all 3 departments: litho, small format and finishing
- Creating an accurate working schedule for production
- Tracking work through the business to completion
- Liaising with all areas of the business to provide progress updates ensuring that client expectation is met
- Organising deliveries
Key attributes required:
- Print production experience desirable
- Excellent organisational, communication and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure to deadlines
- Process led and methodical with strong attention to detail
Improvement driven and proud to invest regularly in the most up-to-date facilities/machinery/systems – a company that will champion your development and progress you into a role which will set you on a genuine long term career path.
If you are interested in finding out more, apply today for more details.