External Account Manager | Signage & Display Solutions | South East – Home Working
A senior account leadership position with a national signage group boasting an award-winning portfolio of services. Going through a huge group transformation and growing rapidly this is a role offering the chance to inherit a portfolio of accounts and stretch yourself, working on challenging briefs for iconic brands.
External Account Manager | Signage & Display Solutions | South East – Home Working | Up to £40k + Commission
A multi-disciplined UK-based manufacturer and supplier of innovative visual communication display solutions to the European market and beyond. Specialising in a unique range of products and services for the signage, display and exhibition markets, they have extensive facilities for: roller banners, portable display systems, exhibition graphics, pop up banners, modular display solutions, outdoor displays and signage, point of sale and display advertising, events & exhibition graphics – a genuine full service offering sold in over 12 European countries.
As an External Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of key blue chip accounts in addition to prospecting for new business
- Identifying new opportunities to introduce extra products and services to improve profit margins whilst building positive and harmonious long term relationships
- Introducing and demonstrating products and services that are available from a group perspective
- Ownership of account and projects from initial concept through to final
- Monitoring client satisfaction ensuring a high level of service is provided at all times
Key attributes required:
- Experience in visual communication display solutions, to include a full range of graphics and signage
- High level experience and success in taking forward new inherited accounts
- Natural ability to effectively manage, build and maintain new relationships
- A proactive individual focused on providing excellent customer service
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office with a good understanding of CRM systems
With aggressive growth plans forecast through the next 12 months, this is a great time to join a buoyant company able to offer career progression prospects.
Submit your details to be considered.