Project Manager | Small & Large Format Digital Print & Signage | South West
A respected player in digital print with a client portfolio of high-status brands and a strong record of achievement. Impressive growth has created an opportunity to welcome a new Project Manager to the team. An exciting time to get on board with heavy investment being made on both facilities and staff.
Project Manager | Small & Large Format Digital Print & Signage | South West | £30k-£35k
Strong player in the digital market this is a well established multi-site organisation that are the one-stop-shop for large and small format digital print. Exciting times are upon this company. Boasting state-of-the-art technology for digital print and reprographics solutions, as a reliable partner for their worldwide circle of customers they are well positioned to provide expertise to a wide variety of sectors across the UK.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring successful project delivery
- Managing client relationships and providing project information and status updates
- Attending relevant category meetings to update all team members/stakeholders on project statuses
- Working collaboratively with the client and internal departments
- Maintaining key relationships at a day to day level alongside Account Director
- Internal sales support
- Project management or account management experience
- Experience and in-depth technical print knowledge of print including small and large format digital print
- Ability to prioritise work to effectively manage workload
- Excellent communication and client liaison skills
- Ability to build rapport and develop key relationships
- Aptitude for identifying opportunities to increase revenue on accounts alongside generating new business sales
One of the best companies of their kind in the industry. An exceptional opportunity to join a prestigious, hugely successful company that is working and will continue working with impressive and cutting-edge technology. For the right person, this career offers great career progression and training opportunities.