Client Services Account Manager
Job Title: Client Services Account Manager
Business Area/ Department: Client Services
Reporting to: Client Services Manager
Responsible for: Managing relationships with a series of Customers and Accounts
To support and develop a portfolio of customer relationships liaising with other internal departments to ensure delivery of products and services exceed customers’ requirements and achieves agreed internal business targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop effective working relationships with customers to create and identify further business opportunities.
- Identify and generate new sales value through customer relations.
- Be able to produce and present Monthly MI packs to customers; either on-site, via tele-conference or off-site at the customer’s request.
- Liaise internally with appropriate departments in order to facilitate the customers’ requirements within their expectations whilst managing internal expectations.
- Maintain and update clear and accurate records of customer contacts, pricing matrixes, change briefs, stock reports, product descriptions, service level agreements, pack specifications, daily/ weekly/ monthly MI and order related documentation.
- Manage customer requests for change in a clear and concise manner, ensuring the internal business confirms change is fit for purpose whilst also managing the customers approval and manage their expectations.
- Manage accurate briefs for development change requests for data processing and personalisation requirements ensuring all customer instructions are checked and accurate.
- Ensure physical, and electronic works instructions are updated and maintained with any complex instructions receiving approval from our Production Manager.
- Ensure produced invoices for work undertaken is completed accurately and on time as per the companies invoicing requirements.
- Raise opportunities for improvement as well manage customers should there be an external incident via our CRM system.
- Provide absence cover for team colleagues whilst maintaining service provision for customers.
Key Soft/Hard Skills
- Understanding and familiarisation of company products, services, standards and equipment.
- Ability to act on own initiative and in the overall long-term interest of Imprimus and its customers.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- High standard of numeric and literacy skills.
- A prompt professional communication manner.
- Healthy business-like appearance, positive attitude and a confident manner.
- Able to promote and contribute to an efficient and progressive business area.
- Up to date knowledge of customer and market history, market trends.
- Understand data and segmentation capabilities.
- A desire to set and maintain high standards of efficiency.
- A systematic yet flexible approach to work with the ability to manage and work within tight deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Reduce Cost of Poor Quality for Client Services to £3,000 for the year
- Invoicing is completed accurately and on time, team target for accuracy is 99.5% credit notes v invoices
- Perform internal (Client Services) Key Account Reviews for Agria, British Gas, Spark Energy, Marston, Danske Bank and Hybrid Mail/ Consolidation.
- Document Account information via Customer Care OneNote and log all activity via CRM
- Ensure stock outs are minimised and are no greater than 3 per quarter for the whole team
- Contribute to a team revenue of £240k of upsales
General Responsibility of all Employees
- Responsible for awareness and understanding of the organisations business objectives.
- Conduct yourself with a high degree of professional integrity at all times.
- Understand your responsibility under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and be familiar with the company policy, rules and regulations in this regard.
- Communicate to your manager, any training and development requirements or difficulties that you may have.
- There may be occasions when you will be asked to carry out duties related to the business but outside of your job description this is a condition of your employment.
- All employees are responsible for ensuring that the Company’s policies, procedures and relevant IMS requirements are complied with, within their areas of responsibility and operation.
- Understand and engage with Imprimus core values; Dynamic, Collaborative & Integrity
Behaviours and Values
We have identified the following five behaviours as being vital to delivering both our Core Values, and then ultimately the Vision for Paragon Customer Communications.
We will be expecting our candidates during the recruitment process candidate can demonstrate that they are
- Inclusive – interact appropriately with all colleagues and customers. Demonstrate a personal commitment to create a hospitable and welcoming environment, fostering respect for all
- Customer/Quality focused – meet the needs of our customer and respond to them in an appropriate manner. Demonstrate a personal commitment to identify customers’ needs and requests, seeking to provide the highest quality service and products for the customer
- Communicate – communicate effectively, expressing thoughts and facts, demonstrating effective listening skills, displaying openness to other peoples’ thoughts and ideas
- Adaptable – adjust work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to ensure demands and competing priorities are met
- Accountable – accept responsibility for your actions and decisions, demonstrating your commitment to accomplish work ethically, efficiently and cost-effectively