Client Account Executive
Job Title: Client Account Executive
Business Area/Department: Client Services
Reports to: Client Account Manager
To act as the primary point of contact for nominated clients in a business as usual environment. Ensure all client requirements are communicated to all departments and delivered as required on schedule. Promote and highlight the needs of the customer throughout the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Update and own schedules for allocated clients
- Own Data Receipt for allocated clients
- Understand and document data receipt mechanism for all clients to enable proactive flagging /management of any issue
- Own SLA/Despatch for all clients
- Update and own all stock for allocated clients
- Manage queries from clients
- ICMS (internal incident logging system)
- Raising of DaWeb (Secure Web portal) and Letter Management System Licences
- Invoice Reconciliation
- Update KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- MI (management information) reporting for allocated Clients
- Assist with Service Review Packs for clients
- Maintain 5 minute guides
- Monitor and manage the client specific change management process, working closely with design, development, production and warehouse ensuring client requirements for changes are met for with Small/Medium Change requests Change Management
- EQMs (Extra cost quote model) raised and managed
- Support the wider Client Services Team
- Attend Production Meetings twice daily, representing allocated clients
We have identified the following five behaviours as being vital to delivering both our Core Values, and then ultimately the Vision for Paragon Customer Communications.
Will be expecting our candidates during the recruitment process candidate can demonstrate that they are
- Inclusive – interact appropriately with all colleagues and customers. Demonstrate a personal commitment to create a hospitable and welcoming environment, fostering respect for all
- Customer/Quality focused – meet the needs of our customer and respond to them in an appropriate manner. Demonstrate a personal commitment to identify customers’ needs and requests, seeking to provide the highest quality service and products for the customer
- Communicate – communicate effectively, expressing thoughts and facts, demonstrating effective listening skills, displaying openness to other peoples’ thoughts and ideas
- Adaptable – adjust work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to ensure demands and competing priorities are met
- Accountable – accept responsibility for your actions and decisions, demonstrating your commitment to accomplish work ethically, efficiently and cost-effectively
At Paragon Customer Communications Bristol:
You will be joining a passionate, dedicated team of employees, led by proud and energised leaders who work hard to ensure that everyone is engaged to work together to achieve great results.
Every day we strive to deliver the best results we can, to then return tomorrow to improve on the day before. We continuously look for ways we can improve what we do, and how we do it, and we welcome all employees’ ideas and suggestions to make us the best in what we do.
For the right person, this career offers great career progression and training opportunities.