Business Development Manager - Print Management / Direct Mail
(DM1128)BUSINESS DEVLOPMENT MANAGER - PRINT MANAGEMENT / DIRECT MAIL
£Competitive Salary + Commission
My client are a Midlands based company is a specialist in print management solutions, selling everything from luxury marketing campaigns to point of sale, brochures, leaflets and business cards.
They are no looking for a strong Business Development Manager to join the team and work alongside the new Sales Manager, the ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of the Direct Mail sector and enjoy hunting new business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing print management company with a fantastic reputation for customer service.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Direct Mail / print management sales experience
- The ability to identify opportunities and possess the skills to develop them profitably
- Able to demonstrate a track record of sales success
- Hard-working, with a strong work ethic
- Excellent organisation skills
- Motivation to earn sales commission
- Experience of networking and building client relationships
- Enjoy working to own targets and as part of a team
- Target of £100K GP in year 1
- Would be beneficial to have managerial experience