Client Services Team Leader | Commercial Print | West Sussex
A brand new role for a Client Services Team Leader to take responsibility for a range of clients from SMEs to major blue chip accounts. Able to provide you with one of the most energetic and exciting working environments, with plenty of opportunities to progress, if you have good exposure to commercial print currently and a track record serving a range of accounts this would be a fantastic role to help increase your profile in the industry.
Client Services Team Leader | Commercial Print | West Sussex | Up to £40k + Bonus
A highly profitable company benefiting from an exemplary reputation. Showcasing expansive production capabilities you will be joining a business who’s improvement driven and going through a strong growth period. Offering a complete print solution from concept to delivery, with a vast range of equipment and printing presses this is a company set up to cater for every size and scale of print project.
As Client Services Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Managing a small team within customer services
- Ensuring the achievement of target sales and gross profit figures for house accounts
- Developing and implementing strategies to maximise the profitable growth and improved loyalty of existing key accounts
- Maximising existing customer relationships seeking opportunities to promote the company and the full range of its products and services
- Working with existing customers to ensure a full understanding of all their requirements – artwork, technical specifications, lead times, finishing and delivery requirements etc. before briefing into internal stakeholders
Key attributes required:
- Strong customer service/client handling experience
- Understanding of all print processes
- Ability to implement specific action plans to identify and secure, protect, defend and grow the business
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A dynamic and positive individual with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Passionate about providing excellent customer care and customer experience
- PC literate – solid understanding of Microsoft Office products
Leading company with a fantastic culture. Excellent reputation, impressive product set and internal support structure and a fantastic employer in terms of their benefits and working conditions.
Submit your details to express your interest in being considered for the role.